does dinner time fill your heart with dread?
We love them but there's one question they ask that makes us cringe....
"Mom, what's for dinner?"
Fortunately, the dinner question doesn't have to be one we dread every day. Having a meal plan puts you in control so that you can face dinner time with confidence every night. There's no need to dread the dinner question any more!
Hi! I'm Shelley, and meal planning saved my sanity.
For years I'd rush home from work with 3 hungry kids in tow. They were starving and whining....I was stressed and exhausted. The "What's for dinner?" question was one I dreaded every single night because at the end of the day, I was too tired to make even one more decision.
Once I learned to meal plan the hard part was done! No longer did I have to wonder what I was going to serve for dinner...I already knew.
Let me share some recipes with you and show you how you can quickly and easily plan your weekly menu so that when someone asks, "Honey, what's for dinner?" ....you have an answer.
A plan takes you from this...to this
Benefits of Meal Planning
- Less trips to the grocery store
- Grocery shopping is quicker when you have a good list of what you actually need
- Allows you to prep ahead
- Allows you to take advantage of grocery delivery and call-ahead services
- Quit buying items you don't need
- Less food waste due to spoilage
- Less take-out and delivery meals
- Less time in the grocery store cuts down on impulse spending
- Take advantage of sales and bargains
Save your sanity:
- No more stressing about what to cook at the end of a long day!
- You can enjoy the time with your family instead of feeling strung out before you ever sit down
Sign up and start making meal planning easier today
What you'll get:
- access to a Trello board with over 200 recipes
- a video teaching you how to create your OWN Trello board for recipe collection and menu planing
- weekly newsletter filled with posts and tips to help you tame the frenzy at home...and in the other areas of your life