We’ve finally had a couple of cool days in the Texas panhandle. It’s a welcome relief (to me) from the 90s that have been hanging around for much too long. I love the cooler days and always look forward to sweater weather. I’ve even started thinking about Christmas and have actually gotten a few gifts bought. I used to be that person who had all of her shopping done by now but I’ve become a bit of a slacker the past couple of years. But my love of fall is reflected in the choices for this week. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings – wonderful holiday posts will be everywhere and I’ll be ready to share them with you!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I may make a small commission – at no extra charge to you – should you decide to make a purchase.
- What Color is Your Cancer? expresses a point of view I’ve often felt myself. You may find it a little controversial. Go read it and let me know what you think.
- I don’t know why I don’t do more facials – I know they’d be good for my skin. How to Do a Facial at Home With Natural Products may be just what I need for motivation.
- Tips for Caring for An Aging Parent is something you may not need now but would be good to bookmark or read through so that you’ve got some information in your head when/if the day comes. Some things we don’t really want to think about but will most likely face.
- Fall is my favorite time of the year and 6 Ways to Enjoy the Fall Season gives a few ideas to add even more enjoyment to the season.
- If you’ve never had life knock you around then you won’t be interested in Recover From A Setback: Tips For Rising Back Up After A Knock Down. But for the rest of us, this post can help us when life gets rough.
- Jungle Jim is the bread maker at our house but Herbed Beer Bread is a recipe that I’m going to try. No kneading and no waiting for it to rise. Perfect for the busy woman who wants to get in and out of the kitchen in a hurry.
- This Fall Hedgehog Wreath is simple and would take you through the whole fall. We used to have a pet hedgehog – they’re cute little critters!
- We’re big movie buffs at my house. This review of The Mountain Between Us hasn’t deterred me from planning to watch this movie when I can. If you’ve seen the movie you can throw your two cents in and let us know what you thought.
- I worked in schools for a long time and 9 Moms Found at Every Elementary School is pretty accurate.