As I’m finishing this post up today it is COLD in my area! That’s a clear sign that the holidays are right around the corner and that the coming weeks will be busier than ever. While we do get cold weather, we don’t get a lot of snow and ice in my part of Texas. I admit that I’m very happy about that. I’m not a melt-your-face-off-it’s-so-hot fan, I also don’t love worrying about breaking bones just walking out to get the newspaper. I guess you can call me the Goldilocks of weather – not too hot, not too cold, I want it just right. Now where did those three days of beautiful fall weather go?
Posts I found to share this week….
- 4 Ways Your Productivity Will Skyrocket After A Good Night’s Sleep is a great reminder that even though we tend to skimp on sleep when we’ve got too much to do, we’re better off if we don’t ignore the power of those zzzzz’s.
- Ever since my grandmother bribed me to quit biting my nails I’ve been obsessed with having nails that look nice. 10 Tips to Grow Strong and Healthy Nails has a few tips I need to pay attention to.
- How To Write A Holiday Letter People Want To Read – Holiday letters get a bad rap. While they can be those braggy letters people hate, when they’re done right they’re a great way to keep in touch with folks you don’t get to see often.
- Stop Doing These Things On Social Media and the Aliens Might Start Talking To Us caught my attention because of the image the title painted in my head. I could literally see little green men trying to carry on a conversation with us – if only we’d put our phones down. ET may have said to “phone home” but I bet even he didn’t have a clue what those phones would do to us.
- Reading The Invisible Generation made me a little sad but it definitely made me think. One day we’ll all be old (if we’re lucky). Are we following that Golden Rule in regards to our older population?
- When You Just Have To Go For It is a short read but one that encourages us that the time does come to put fear aside and let things play out.
- It’s no secret that we love Mexican food at our house and Taco Roll Casserole looks too yummy not to add to my list of recipes to try.
- It’s finally getting colder in my area and Getting Your Home Ready For Winter has a list of items we need to check off our list before winter arrives with full force.
- I admit I’m corny but I love puns! 100 Puns to Make You Roll Your Eyes, Groan, and Shake Your Head is for you if you’re a pun lover too.