We’ve just returned from a quick trip to see our daughter who is in college. There’s something great about the idea of getting away for a couple of days, but it’s even nicer to realize that you’re anxious to get home! Of course, this time of year folks are starting to think about holiday travel arrangements or hosting visitors. At our house it’s time to get the guest room ready for visitors since the last visitor we had got a scare when a big picture fell off the wall during the middle of the World Series. Perhaps I should have asked who was at bat when it happened.
On with the sharing….
- Increase Your Sex Drive With These 11 Foods seems like a great place to start sharing this week because….well, do we really need a reason?
- With colder weather rapidly approaching, 10 Ways to Get 10,000 Steps When It’s Too Cold To Walk Outside has some good tips.
- The 24/7 Self-Care Kit For Caregivers can help you survive if you’re a caregiver for a loved one.
- 5 Easy Gratitude Practices just seems appropriate for this month of Thanksgiving. Besides, gratitude helps us at any time of the year.
- Do You Need to Escape Your Toxic Workplace? will help you if you’ve ever wondered whether you’re in the right job or not. Toxic workplaces are indeed real – I’ve been in a couple.
- The Monte Cristo Sandwich has been one of my favorites for ages. I nearly cried when the restaurant I used to order these at closed down. Now I can quit crying because Marilyn has it covered and all I need to do is follow her recipe. Yippee!
- These Scrabble Tile Christmas Ornaments are just too cute and would make great gifts. The goo news is there’s still time to get them ready for this year.
- 25 Signs You’re Not So Cool simply reinforced that I am definitely NOT cool – but I already knew that. In fact, I’d hate to admit how many of the things on this list fit me. You’re probably much cooler than I am but go see if there are any surprises on the list.