Can you believe that Thanksgiving will be over in a week? It’s time for me to put the ham in the refrigerator to start thawing which will clear out a little room for the Christmas baking I need to do. This time next week I’ll have the boxes brought up from the basement and it will be time to start decorating for Christmas! I can hardly believe how quickly the year has flown by.
Since the holidays are here, several of the selections this week have a holiday theme. Enjoy…
- Health Tips for the Holidays gives some good tips for a time of year when we tend to over-indulge.
- I knew about cranberry juice, but 10 Home Remedies To Reduce Water Retention gave advice that I hadn’t heard of.
- Hopefully you will never need the information in this post, but What To Do If You Are In a Car Accident With a Child walks you through the steps you’d need. I’ve been in a couple of car accident and I can tell you that the printable that’s included will help because even if you think you’re fine, you’re likely more rattled than you realize.
- Lots of women are – or will be – caregivers to a family member. 6 Tips for Staying Organized as a Caregiver gives advice to make the job a little less overwhelming.
- You may have all the time in the world, but the odds are that you don’t. How to Practice Self Care When You Have No Time has some great reminders during this busy time of year.
- Don’t even tell me if you don’t like brownies because they’re my favorite! These Peanut Butter Ripple Brownies just look out of this world. If you don’t like brownies then I’ll just have yours.
- If your door needs some new decor, this Poinsettia Christmas Wreath Tutorial may be just what you need.
- Don’t let the name fool you but 50 Travel Hacks From 50 Years On The Road isn’t just for the older folks among us. If a trip is in your future you’ll want to check this out.