Thanksgiving is over and holiday madness is here! In between the shopping, wrapping, decorating, cleaning, and cooking, I hope you’ll take the chance to visit some of the great posts I found this past week. Some of them offer great advice that I personally need to take myself.
I bet there’s something below that will speak to you too.
- I’ve just cut my hair after having it long the past coupe of years, but 6 Ways to Prevent Tangled Hair is good advice if you have long hair or have a daughter with long hair. Tangles are no fun!
- Even if you’re a good sleeper, 10 Evening Rituals For A Good Night Sleep is bound to have a couple of tips you can use. I’ll admit that I am probably not going to use #4 though – it’s an addiction I’m not ready to give up. Besides, I tell myself I’m “working”.
- The 10 Friends Every Midlife Woman Needs is really for women of any age. Good girlfriends are priceless!
- When I read If I Were A Husband I just felt good inside.
- I have a confession to make – I quit sending cards several years ago (shame on me!). But I admire the folks who not only get them out, but get them out early. 5 Steps to Getting Your Christmas Cards Mailed Out Early is good advice for folks who sometimes struggle with getting them out in time.
- With holiday parties and gatherings right around the corner, 6 Clever Hacks Every Introverted Girl Should Know For Overcoming Anxiety of Meeting New People is a must read if you’re introverted (like me). I have enjoyed everything I’ve read by Kimberly and she’s becoming one of my favs.
- My grandmother made the best cornbread dressing – and never wrote down the recipe! How to Make Cornbread Dressing gives you a recipe if you’re in the same boat. Note to self: write down all family recipes so future generations aren’t in the same boat.
- With shopping season in full swing, 5 Ways To Control Your Holiday Spending has practical advice we can all use.
- Life can get so hectic and busy (especially at this time of year) that 3 Easy Ways to create Your Happy Place probably should be tacked up where we can see it every day. Here’s hoping that you all get a chance to visit your happy place today!
If you’d like to get notified each week about this and other posts, I’d love for you to sign up for the weekly newsletter. You won’t get a crowded inbox but in addition to the latest posts you’ll get exclusive content and other information not found on the blog.