This past week was just a gold mine of articles and I found some real gems to share with you. A couple in this list are going on my list of all time favorites. Let me know if any of them speak to you too.
- I’ve been hearing about the Benefits of Lemon Water but hadn’t really known why it’s supposed to be good for me. This article explains some of the reasons.
- Okay, A Quick Look in the Toilet Can Tell You If You’re Healthy! may not be the most delicate of topics, but if it’s good enough for Oprah to talk about then it’s good enough for me. Like it or not, poop can be an indicator of your health so start peeking before you flush.
- If you’re a member of the sandwich generation you’ll completely understand why Asking for Help: Overcoming Barriers and Obstacles hits a nerve for lots of people.
- When I read Don’t Be A Baby Wife I was immediately reminded of someone I used to know. This is the woman who makes everyone shake their heads and feel sorry for her husband. She’s also the woman you want to slap and tell to grow up!
- I love the message of Choose Holiday Traditions That Serve You. The holidays should not be a burden and anyone heaping guilt or over-the-top expectations on folks needs a lump of coal in their stocking.
- As I’m initially reading Hold On To Your Towel (3 Reasons Not To Surrender) I am totally ready to disagree with the author. And then I get to the end. It can be hard to throw in the towel but sometimes it is necessary.
- If you’re looking for some different things to do this season, 50 Cheap Or Free Things To Do For The Holidays may give you an idea or two you hadn’t thought of.
- Frugal Gifts People Actually Want To Receive has items that are always on my wish list.
- It’s certainly hard to argue with the main point of What the World Needs Now Is More Kindness. It sure couldn’t hurt!
If you’ve missed PRIME Sharing Time in previous weeks be sure to catch up on the great articles that you’ve missed.