I had a ton of fun last week sharing some of the posts that I’ve enjoyed reading. I had so much fun that I’m going to do it again. Be sure to pop over to some of the blog posts, leave a comment for the blogger, and share their posts on your favorite social media network. There’s too much great stuff out there for us not to share!
- We’ve still got a bit of summer to have our feet in sandals. Bev at Eclectic Red Barn has tips to keep your feet in sandal-shape in How About a Power Peel For Your Feet?
- Aromatherapy Can Treat These 8 Common Problems – I’m new to the whole aromatherapy thing but I do find that oils like lavender and chamomile help with stress and relaxation.
- 4 Signs You’re Watching Too Much News by Laurie Stone describes perfectly some of the physical signs I’ve noticed the past few months. Perhaps you can relate.
- Love Means Never Having To Say You’re Sorry from A Ginger Snapped reminds me of my dad’s take on this famous line. Of course, he always quipped that love meant saying you were sorry whether you meant it or not, but you get the point.
- I found How High-Achievers Can Build Stronger Relationships very interesting. If you’re an achiever or in a relationship with one, you’ll want to check this out.
- How the Sunk Cost Fallacy Makes You Act Stupid uses a term I’d never heard of, which piqued my curiosity. Reading it was like looking in a mirror. I dare you to read it and then say that you’ve never fallen for any of the fallacies described. Go on, I dare you.
- If you’ve ever put off something – anything – you need to read To The Person Who Is Afraid Of Taking Chances. This piece from Joyful Iowan touched my heart and I am inspired by her words and her story. It is a read you won’t regret.
- I was raised that you “don’t paint good wood” but I’m always drawn to painted pieces. This Thrift Hutch Makeover turned out beautifully. One day I’m going to try my hand at this.
- My friend Marilyn at Marilyn’s Treats makes goodies that literally make my mouth water. Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars make me want to crawl through the computer and into her kitchen!
- Why Humans Don’t Have a Penis Bone and Other Sex-Related Tidbits will not only enlighten you but make you laugh. I love Boomer Haiku and Roxanne Jones has an interesting take on any subject she writes about. And face it, if sex can’t be funny then we’re all in trouble. If you’re not a prude then be sure and read all the way to the end – you’ll end up with some great trivia to share with your friends.