Wow! Twenty weeks of sharing some of the best posts I find each week – it’s gone by in a hurry. I hope you enjoy the ones I’ve chosen this week. I will be taking a break for the next two weeks but will return in January. In the meantime, I hope you have a great week, a happy holiday, and a very Merry Christmas! See you in the new year.
- I have vivid dreams so I found The Science of Dreaming: How Genetics effects Your Sleep Each Night to be very interesting. The article is more about insomnia than dreaming, however.
- I keep hearing about the Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps and am very curious. I think I’m going to give in soon and get one. Do you have one?
- The kids are nearly out of school and 9 Ways to Bond With Your Teen Over Christmas Break gives ideas to turn this time into one that will bring you closer to your child (even in this prickly stage of development).
- The holidays can be lovely…or not. Holiday Family Drama Survival Guide gives good tips to help you deal with the drama from your own clan.
- This short video on Confidence vs Humility brings out some interesting points I hadn’t thought about. Be warned there is some language if that offends you.
- My friend Sue has got great advice in 6 Simple Ways to Take Back Control of Your Life. It’s empowering and a message we all need.
- I make no bones about the fact that I am a slow cooker fanatic! But I’m intrigued with the Instant Pot. Instant Pot vs. Slow Cooker – The Showdown give a good comparison of the pros and cons of both appliances.
- Every recipe my friend Marilyn publishes just makes me want to drive to her house for dinner! Cherry Pineapple Cheesecake No Bake is no exception. And I love cheesecake!
- Being a dog lover I just knew what the answer was going to be when I started reading Are You a Cat or a Dog? Turns out I was wrong. I just love everything Laurie writes.
- I hadn’t planned on sharing two of Laurie’s posts in one week, but What Are The 6 Most Annoying Holiday Songs was just too good to pass up. Do you have any Christmas songs that you love – or hate?