This feature is quickly turning in to my favorite! I love sharing a sample of the blog posts I come across each week. I find myself taking notes and bookmarking sites and wondering, “How soon till I can share this one?” What a great situation to be in!
- Contempt to Compassion: How Diet Culture Affects Body Image – I’ve got lots of thoughts about this one. Read it and you may too.
- The Truth About C-Section Mamas – I admit I’ve got a bias since I had three C-sections. And yes, I was afraid every single time.
- Think Yourself Young – it turns out that listening to Disco music is good for me!
- The Dark Side of Parenting tells the unvarnished truth about having kids. No sugar here.
- What To Do When Your Friendship Is Over is a great read for anyone who’s ever been on either side of this situation.
- I think quotes are inspiring and help us become our best selves. 10 Inspirational Quotes from my friend Nancy is a great collection.
- Speaking of becoming better, I also like this post How to Create A Goals Board from another friend, Sherry. I like the idea of keeping where you can see it easily to help keep you on track.
- Supreme Pizza Dip – If you like pizza this will make your mouth water.
- 14 Genius Garage Organization Hacks – I like that it has pictures of each idea.
- 12 Tips For a Super-Fun Family Beach Vacation may be just what you need to help plan the perfect end of summer trip.
- Finally, as folks gear up for back-to-school, fall activities, and then into the holidays, What I’ve Learned From My Dog is a quick read that will make you feel good. It’ll probably make you want to curl up and shower some affection on your pet too.