These were a few posts I enjoyed this past week. Pop over to visit any that interest you. And I’d love to know if you’re enjoying this series and what you’d like to see more of.
- 10 Silent Signs of Diabetes is a good reminder of things to watch out for with this disease.
- A Conversation on Body Image: There is No Scale in Our House is a piece that discusses an issue close to my heart. And hearing how her friends talked about her…really made me mad!
- Empty Nesters – Time to Get Naked reminded me of a former work friend who used to talk about the “naked zone” once her kids left home. Whether your nest is empty or full, this is worth reading: either as a reminder or as something to look forward to.
- Ever worked surrounded by people but felt all alone? 5 Powerful Ways of Combating Loneliness on the Job is a great post from the Life Wise Lady (who always has good things to share) on how to find social interaction at work.
- There used to be a beer commercial that said, “You only go around once so grab all the gusto you can.” My friend Sue actually says it better in Don’t Wait! Enjoy Life Now.
- I always enjoy the things that Laurie writes, but Help! My Bucket List is Shrinking is a great reminder that as life evolves our needs and wants change as well.
- I’ve always loved fried pies and Aunt Ann’s Fried Pies just made me hungry.
- Simple Wreaths to Make for Fall shows several lovely ideas if you’re getting ready to decorate for fall. And my farming friends will love the cotton wreath!
- 15 Signs You’re Getting Old…er – There are probably a few that describe you too.