You may notice we’ve got a bit of a new look – and some new colors. It’s been a bit like redecorating a house with so many choices. But it’s better (but also more confusing) because you can “paint” with the click of a button! We’re not quite done playing around with the design so bear with us while we continue to paint, putter, and ponder.
On to the good stuff….
- 5 Trends to Consider Adding to Your Wardrobe – I’m not particularly trendy but it is nice to look current (which means not ignoring trends completely).
- Why It’s Important to Exfoliate Your Body – I think I need to change the way I shower after reading this.
- How to Talk to Your Parents About Their Funeral Arrangements gives some great advice about how to approach this touchy subject.
- Repeating Mistakes is an Optional Choice brought home the importance of owning our own mess. One particular line really hit me between the eyes. Read the post and I bet it will hit you too. I know that I’ve got a lot of it to own (and you’ll have to read it to know what I’m talking about.
- If You’ve Never Lived in Poverty, Don’t Tell Poor People What They Should Do – it’s gotten much too common for people to feel superior to those who are struggling financially. “It they’d just….” and other comments just show a lack of understanding and empathy. I seem to recall something about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes. Okay, rant over.
- Butterscotch French Toast Bake can be made the night before and cooked the next morning. And it just looks yummy!
- My Anti-Bucket List: The Things I Don’t Want to Do Before I Die – this guy is a genius! He doesn’t want to do most of the same things that I don’t want to do either.
- The 13 Most Annoying People on Social Media (And I’m One of Them) – I admit that I nearly fell off my chair as soon as she started talking about the “duck face selfies”. I bet you’ll see some things that annoy you too (or that you do).