Whether it’s Christmas, Mother’s Day, her birthday, or any time of the year, it’s likely that the mom in your life will tell you there’s nothing she needs if you ask what’s on her wish list. And even if it’s true – and there’s nothing that she needs – there are still things she’d enjoy. If you know a mom who loves to read and enjoy a glass of wine (or are one yourself) then here are some gift ideas for wine lovers and gifts for book lovers that you can order today.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Wine racks make great gifts for wine-loving moms
Personally, I think it’s appropriate that we start with the mom who enjoys her glass of wine at the end of the day. Whether she’s been chasing little ones (kids OR grandkids), has been at work all day, or is simply tired, lots of us enjoy a sip or two (or five) of our favorite wine in the evening as we wind down from the day’s activities.
However, we need a place to store those wine bottles we’ve purchased. And if what we use to store those wine bottles looks great…well, that’s just an added bonus.
- This rectangular wine rack holds up to 30 bottles and has a sleek and modern look. It’s 18×24 inches and holds a lot in a small space.
- The scroll wine rack is the one I own. It holds 12 bottles and is the prefect size to sit on a countertop, bar or table. We actually have this sitting on top of a little refrigerator that I used to keep in my office that is now in our master bedroom. This arrangement does make it easy to have a few bottles chilling while others sit in the rack. It’s a pretty perfect setup if you ask me.
Related Post: Great Gift Ideas For College Students
You can never have too many wine glasses!
- These freeze cooling wine glasses are plastic tumblers that you pop in the freezer and then your wine is kept at a nice temperature while you sip it.
- These hand-blown wine sippers caught my attention simply because they look like fun. I’m not enough of a wine connoisseur that the warming of the wine means a lot to me, but I like the idea of a sippy wine cup. But if you know a mom who is serious about her wine, this might be just the thing. They come in a set of 4.
- This I Do Yoga wineglass will tickle mom’s funny bone. She might really love yoga – or she might love doing her stretches on the couch. Either way, this is a wine glass everyone in the house will know is hers!
- Now I have to admit that this I Teach Therefore I Drink wine glass made me laugh. I was a teacher and administrator for a very long time – and trust me, teacher moms NEED this!
Related Post: Gifts That Will Encourage Family Togetherness
Related Post: Gifts For Older Parents
Gifts For the Book Loving Mom
- If you know a mom who likes to curl up and read in bed or on the couch, the Book Seat will mold to any shape and allows her to read hands-free. That makes it SO much easier to enjoy her book and glass of wine at the same time!
- Lots of us that read in bed could use a Bed Caddy with Pockets. I know that I get tired of my nightstand being covered with magazines, notebooks, and my latest book or Kindle. It’s nice to at least pretend that things are organized – and a caddy to keep those miscellaneous items makes it a reality.
- Many readers enjoy the escape that reading gives them. There’s something about discovering and visiting far away places that makes the experience even more wonderful. These Notre Dame Bookends are perfect for the reader who enjoys the fantasy (or reality) of traveling and wants to capture that while keeping books close at hand.
- Can a book lover have too many bookmarks? Definitely not. This package of 28 bookmarks is a petty solution to the problem of scrambling for something to mark your spot in the book without damaging pages
Related Post: Gifts For Men Who Like To Cook
- This Fintie Folio case Kindle cover comes in lots of pretty colors and patterns. It fits several Kindle versions.
- This purple Kindle cover caught my eye because I love purple. But it also comes in other colors and patterns. This one is for the Kindle Fire HD 7.
- I thought the leather cover was pretty and a bit more sedated looking. It comes in two colors.
- The design of this Famavala shell case cover caught my eye because it was colorful (and I like bright colors). But it comes in a couple of other patterns as well as some subdued solids.
I’d be happy with any of the suggestions on this list (of course, I already own several of the items on this list!). If you’ve got a sassy, wine-loving, book-devouring mom that you’re shopping for, I hope you find the perfect gift. It doesn’t even hurt if that mom is you.
What’s on your personal wish list?