Do you enjoy having your home look cute for the holidays but just don’t want to go to a ton of work to make it look that way? These cute Christmas pillow covers will give your home a festive look with minimal effort and work on your part…a definite win in my book!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The best reason to decorate with cute Christmas pillow covers
Christmas pillow covers are a great decorating secret because when the holidays are over, you just take them off the pillow, launder them (if needed), and then fold them up and put away till next year. They take up minimal space (unlike other decorations) so you’re not stuck wondering where on earth you’re going to stash them the rest of the year.
Keep in mind that all of the items shown are not pillows but covers to go on the throw pillows you already have in your home.
Clicking on any of the images will take you to the page where you can purchase the item.
This set of 6 Christmas pillow covers will delight those who love the traditional Christmas decor. You’ve got Santa, a reindeer, a tree…what else is there that says “Christmas!?
This set of 4 Christmas pillow covers have a gnome theme.
This gnome theme set of pillow covers is a bit more subdued with white backgrounds. But they’re still super cute!
This set of 4 Christmas pillow covers has a more old-fashioned holiday theme. I especially like the pillow with the church on it – you don’t see as many of those.
I really like this pretty pillow cover set with the birds on it. It’s festive but not screaming at you from across the room. It’s a set that would fit in with a lot of types of decor. And to be honest, it reminds me of my mom who adored any type of red bird.
Psst…did you know that a bird’s nest in your Christmas tree is supposed to be good luck?
And speaking of subtle, this 2-pack snowflake pillow set will definitely work in your home no matter what other colors you decorate with. If you’re looking for a good gift to give someone who already has plenty of stuff…or if you need a gift for someone who doesn’t have a lot of storage space, this would fit the bill nicely.
Okay, these Farmhouse Buffalo Plaid pillow covers are a little brighter and definitely attention catching, but I really like the traditional color and holiday images.
Here’s another 4-pack along the same Farmhouse theme. I think these holiday pillow covers are really cute.
For those looking for alternate colors, I really like this set in shades of blue. This set would work great in my house since traditional red and green clashes with my decor.
Here’s another set I really, really like. They’re not the traditional Christmas colors, but the images are. A definite thumbs up to this set.
My daughter would really like this set with the black polka dots. They’re not what I would have expected to find when I went searching for Christmas pillow covers, but they’re really cute and I bet the younger recipients on your gift list would love them.
1 – They don’t require a lot of room to store in between holiday seasons.
2 – They’re easy to clean or replace should one get dirty or torn up.
3 – They’re relatively inexpensive so you won’t feel guilty when you get tired of them and want to replace them with something else.
4 – Since you can (generally) launder them you won’t worry so much about little people getting them dirty. Kids and/or grandkids will be grateful!
So what’s your favorite quick and easy tip for bringing holiday cheer into your home?
More to make your holidays easier:
- How To Create A Gift ClosetIt never fails. Some event rolls around that you weren’t expecting and now you’re in a hurry to Choose …
- Quick & Easy Thanksgiving DecorYou don’t have to spend hours putting together your Thanksgiving décor. There are plenty of easy and fast décorative …
- 5 Tips To Help With Your Holiday BudgetingFor many, the holiday season is the most stressful time of the year. Extra expenses can add up quickly …
- The Cutest Christmas Pillow Covers For 2021Do you enjoy having your home look cute for the holidays but just don’t want to go to a …
- Be Good To Yourself…Be Your Own SantaChristmas is a busy time and if you’re like lots of women, you probably spend all your time making …
- 7 Holiday Expectations That Can Ruin The Season (and how to deal with them)Do you long for the perfect holiday? If so, you’re not alone. But setting unrealistic holiday expectations can set …